UTC Reading’s connection with the Business Community is the foundation of our vision. Students at UTC Reading learn by following a curriculum based on solving relevant and challenging real-life industrial and community problems. This groundwork will enable them to become creative contributors on whom our businesses and public services can rely for shaping and driving the future of our society. In order to ensure that we are successful in this endeavour we need to draw on the expertise and resources of our industry partners, not only building and continuously refreshing the curriculum with their guidance and input, but also by offering super- and extra-curricular activities that further enhance their skills and interest.
We are seeking industry partners who can help us to make our vision reality. There are many ways in which you could get involved:
- Offer individual mentoring to students
- Support an enrichment programme within the UTC
- Work with teachers to develop a course within the curriculum and ensure that this remains relevant to current industry challenges
- Hold career talks to highlight opportunities in your industry/field
- Offer work experience to UTC Reading students
If you are interested in supporting UTC Reading students then please email Michael Halliday at Michael.email@example.com or call